FIFA Coins Shop

Monday, February 10, 2014

Top 10 Ways To Get Leveled Faster

I asked the question “How Fast Did You Level?” in a G+ World of Warcraft Community. (Here it is. If you’re on G+ you can join that community here.) I have received some interesting responses, such as getting from 1-90 in 23 hours (or less.) That’s rather mind boggling to me, so I asked and received some details. Here is what I was told:

    I farm the elixirs of wisdom ( +300% xp ) and I do not use RaF. (These Elixirs are going to take some time to farm.)
    LvL 1-10 took about 22 minutes with heirlooms and the guild bonus.
    10-18 took 20 minutes from soloing RFC.
    18-25 took 14 minutes doing Shadowfang Keep + dungeon quests.
    25-30 speed leveled through Northern Stranglethorn
    30-35 went down to the Cape of Stranglethorn
    35-40 went to Western Plaguelands
    40-45 still in Western Plaguelands
    45-50 went to Badlands

No comments:

Post a Comment